Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enjoying a midnight stroll

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:11 pm

"I'll be fine. Ill let you get your sleep and get on with your life." Jesse tried to sound as happy as he could so she could leave and stop letting him bother her. 'Man...i don't want to bother her but...im like attracted too her. Like a positive to a negative. But she doesn't want anything to do with me.' Jesse started to kick some of the soft stuff that he could find into a square and took his shirt of to get ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:16 pm

He could hear thoughts that weren't his in his head, it was Addi's voice What could you find attractive about me? Addi was just glaring at Jesse. THen he took his shirt off and Addi put the bag over her eyes. "I DON'T WANNA SEE THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:27 pm

'Exactly. I don't want to bother you so i have to make you leave.' "Haha" Jesse sat down by the fire gazing into it. He looked up at her and she still had the bag over her head. He shook his head and laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:33 pm

"It's not funny!" Addi's voice was muffled. She sat down, arms crossed
And I'll stay untill you fall asleep, I don't need sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:43 pm

"What are you doing? Your not seriously gonna sit with me are you? It'll take a while...im not goin to sleep right NOW...im just getting ready. First i got to do my push-ups, tri-ups, sit-ups, crunches, chest-ups, i need to find a very thick, short log or maybe a rock so i can lift it up over me head and slowly bring it down...its alot."
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Addi shrugs and pulls out a book, "I'm just a succer for things like people being sad. plus you kind of don't want me to go so.." she shrugs again. Addi's arm starts to itch, she realizes that she touched posion ivy (lol, listening to that song, you should hear it, it's good) and she cusses under her breath. "Fucking goomba of a poison ivy bush!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Jesse laid out on the floor and started doing push-ups. Push up, clap, go down, Push up, clap, go down. "Well who said that i didn't want you to go? I just don't want to bother you." Jesse said the words when ever he went up but when she scrapped her arm on the poison ivy, he couldn't help but laugh, he fell down on his stomach and who woulda known theres a poison ivy vine right below him. "God damnit!!" Jesse rolled over onto his stomach, and right in the middle of his 8-pack (yes 8-pack, 6-packs are not the full ab muscle, an 8-pack is, most people just don't have a 8-pack because fat is stored right above the crotch area) was a red line that itched like hell. "Well, no sit-ups today...see what you did um...whats your name?" He started it as a joke, but then he just remembered that he didn't know her name.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 pm

"My name's Adaline. And I didn't do that to you. I didn't force you to laugh and fall on poison ivy!" Addi realized that she just said the title of her favorite song, so she bagan to hum it and smile under the bag. (the song is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM2b8Rl4TJw)
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:24 pm

"Well Adaline, nice name by the way, its nice to finally meet you properly. Thanks for the poison ivy, and now im goin' to be itching for a while." Jesse was just saying stupid stuff to distract her. He was walking closer too her, and when he finally got too her he pulled the bag off her head and climbed up the nearest tree. He hung it up the highest branch and jumped down. He laughed and said "well now maybe i can actually talk too you and not a bag..." Jesse heard the humming while the bag was on her head and started to hum it too.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Addi stopped hummin when he took the bag off. Once he came back down, the bag floated down from the tree to Addi's hand and put it on her head, it had holes for the eyes. Addi's eyes scrunched up, signalling that she was smiling. She was holding on to the bag so Jesse couldn't take it off again. "We can still talk, it's still me, but there's just a bag between us."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 pm

'Exactly...' "At least your smiling now" Jesse smiled in return. "Next time ill rip it up" He went and grabbed thick long log and rolled it over to Addi. "Sit." Jesse started to lay down and do sit-ups and he made a grunt of pain each time he did. "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 pm

"Thanks" Addi smiled as she sat down. "No, I'm not hungry... anymore" Addi pulled a loaf of bread out of her backpack and started eating underneath her paper bag.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Just then Addi's phone rings. "I break out and I start to shake when I hear your name, I can't walk away. I just cant do it. I cant stop even if I try, lay down my pride, I can't walk away. I get burned and I have to learn That the court's adjourned. Can't walk away. Tied up in my tangled thoughts I'm trying, just can't walk away. Poison, Poison, Poison ivy!" "Oh, sorry, that's Carlisle's ring, I have to go!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:41 pm

Jesse hung his head in sadness and sighed..."Okay have a good one."
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:43 pm

"You too" Addi hugged Jesse akwardly with one arm.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Jesse smiled and then raised one eyebrow. "What the hell was that?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 pm

"A hug goodbye." Addi made a face and just stood there for a second. "... Bye." She walked away akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:05 pm

"okay cya" Jesse looked at the rabbit and it was burned "Shit!" (Kay lets meet in the theatre)
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 pm

(kkays!)
Addi giggled and left.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:51 am

Lucy remain quiet between the whole conversation between her sister and the boy. She seem to be almost invisible to them. She didn't mind but felt sort of left out. "oh well, let them talk" she thought to herself. When Adaline giggled and left. Lucy remained there. "So um do you still want to know why i chased you? she asked, looking for a topic.

[OOC: sorry guys been sick for a couple of days.]
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:35 am

Suddenly Addi realized that Lucy was still there. "Oh, sorry, maybe we should go, Carlisle just called."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:49 am

Lucy smiled "why don't you go first, i'll catch up with you" She said. She knew that with her speed she could easily catch up to her sister.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 am

"Okay. I'll see you at home." Adaline yawned as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:18 am

Jesse stared up at the yellow-eyed girl, he completely forgot that she was even there erlier, but now he knew perfectly wellt hat she was standing there. "So why did you follow me?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:41 am

"Well, you was staring at me and then suddenly you suddenly got all panicky and ran" She answered. "I wanted to know why you ran away, but then you trip and blacked out". She thought back to that time, [i]"How is your wounds anyway?"[/b] she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying a midnight stroll
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next