Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can   Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:35 pm

I trudged through the forest, my chest and feet bare as stepped over tree branchs and random broken bottles that people had dropped here and there. My eyes wandered through the trees, searching for anything exciting that would at least catch my attention but I saw nothing with my dark eyes... just trees. I wasn't all that happy about it, I'd not seen a vampire or a human in the forest since Jade, and she hadn't been around for a while. So I was bored to death, patrolling when I had to and wandering when I could. I was so alone sometimes, since Quil inprinted on Claire and Jacob was never around. Plus, Sam and the others just weren't all that fun to hang out with and we'd not had a new werewolf around since Seth, who was still a little younger then the normal aged werewolf.

ooc: I know no one gets on anymore but still it's nice to do this sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can   Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:03 pm

Alice was walking in the forest. She knew she shouldn't be here, but she was bored.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrpg.rpg-board.net
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can   Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:07 am

Embry's nose burned from a sudden sharp scent. He growled, stiffening up and leaping into his wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can   Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Alice heard something and looked around, startled. "What was that....?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can   Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Addi walked up behind Alice and sighed. "Okay, before you ask why I'm here, I was bored and wanted to know where you were going, so I followed you, but why the heack are we HERE?!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can   Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:33 pm

"Well, I'm bored. I didn't know what else to do, so I went for a walk. But we should probably get out of heree, this is where werewolves are."
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can   Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 pm

"Warewolfs? I thought those were just in the movies." (she's still human Alice!)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can   Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:52 pm

"No... well I'll get Carlisle to explaine it to you when we get home. Come on, let's go."
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can   Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:09 pm

"Okay." Addi left with Alice.

(OOC: Wow, i like this new setting! IT ROCKS!)
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can   Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:10 pm

OOC: lol, like it! short, simple, and to the point! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can   Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the coolness of the forest while I can
Page 1 of 1