Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alar Crow---

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Showda

Showda

Alar Crow--- Empty
PostSubject: Alar Crow---   Alar Crow--- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Name: Alar Crow

Birthday: Augest 1, 1992

Biography: He has always lived on the rez. he was slow to get to talk to people although when he stated to change at the age of 15 that changed a bit. Unlike most of the wolfs he goes to the highschool at forks because he's not worryed unlike the other wolfs about the cullens or the other vampries. he usually tends to try to talk to them but that doesent usually end well.

Personality: he is a calm person. he tends to judge people by who they are not what they are. he loves to read. he is usually cold to people he doesen know till he's learn enough about them to decide weather to be nice or not

Family: crow
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

Alar Crow--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alar Crow---   Alar Crow--- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:37 pm

approved ^^
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

Alar Crow--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alar Crow---   Alar Crow--- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 am

he has to live in the rez because the elders wont allow him to live outside of that area
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

Alar Crow--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alar Crow---   Alar Crow--- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:42 pm

He does live on the rez.....
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

Alar Crow--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alar Crow---   Alar Crow--- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:40 pm

ok but the cullens would kill him and how does he not have a pack...he needs a mentor type leader
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

Alar Crow--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alar Crow---   Alar Crow--- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:49 pm

i dont think i said he wasent in a pcak...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alar Crow--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alar Crow---   Alar Crow--- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alar Crow---
Page 1 of 1