Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alar walking along confused( first phasing)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Showda

Showda

Alar walking along confused( first phasing) Empty
PostSubject: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:44 pm

He ran around the area as a wolf confused of what was happening ot him.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:54 pm

I trotted along, weaving through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Alar triped and slamed into a tree hard. he yipped highly in pain still confused with what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:58 pm

I heard the yelp and took off towards it, barking and trying to send continous thoughts towards him.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Alar heard the voices in his head and he yelped again in confusion again.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 pm

He continued dashing back and forth still wondering what the heck was going on.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Calm down!! I let out a shrill yelp as I thought it.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Alar heard it and he slowly stoped and looked around. he sat down hoping the voice he heard would find him.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Stay where you are, I'm not far from you. I raced faster then before and finally skidded to a halt a few feet from him.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 pm

He looked up and noticed the other wolf and he yelped slightly and he thinks( he doesent know that thats how the wolves talk) what the hell happened
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 pm

I barked a laugh, Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you. We communicate with our thoughts so everything you think I know.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 pm

He looks up at him. ohh that would explain how you knew what i was thinking. he nodded. what the hell am i though?
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:59 pm

A werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 pm

He was taken aback. so you mean thoese mythical. he emphisise mythcal creaturs?
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Yes.. I chuckled Those mythical creatures. Not so mythical though.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:03 pm

He sighed slightly. hehe well im still confused as hel though. he barked a bit laughing.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:08 pm

I was too my first time out. As a werewolf you protect your friends and families back at home. The Quilluete pack also protect the people of Forks from the vampire coven known as the Cullens. They feed on animals but anyone of them could snap at any moment and kill many innocent people, so far thats not happened. I paused, In order to keep people safe, you must not tell about us or hang out with any human so as our secret is safe and so is the human. And ALWAYS follow Sam's orders, along with Jake's.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:48 pm

He looks down slightly so no more hanging with my old friends on the rez?
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:48 am

Not until you're completely under control, like Sam. He paid a price for being too close to a human when he phased. I thought about Emily and her ruined half of her face.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:53 am

he nodded alright i understand
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:54 am

You listen way better then Jake does. My mouth twisted up into a wolfish grin.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:02 am

he smiles a bit yea i guess
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:03 am

A rain drop fell onto my head from above and I glanced up. It was supposed to be sunny all day!!
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:05 am

showda shruugs why is that such a big deal
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:07 am

I wanted some sun. 'Sides, I hate the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alar walking along confused( first phasing)   Alar walking along confused( first phasing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alar walking along confused( first phasing)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next