Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cliff near the entrence to La Push

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:58 pm

"Yupp."
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:00 pm

He looks at the sky then back at embry" hey man i hate to go you're a cool person and all but i gotta get back to maxine" he stands up
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:42 pm

"Alright, see ya." I yawn and leap into my wolf form, forgetting about my shorts.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:43 pm

He turned away and tossed something towards embry" that book is worth more then you know. keep it safe for me"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:44 pm

I caught it gently in my teeth and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 pm

He lauhgs" it's worth more then all the cars and bikes you have on your property" he says dissapering.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 pm

My dark eyes widened slightly as I watched him go. When I heard Sam's command to come home I turned and took off running.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 pm

( end of the topic unless you wish to continue into another day)
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:54 pm

(idc up to you)
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:55 pm

(can we? do you mind if i join?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliff near the entrence to La Push
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6