Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cliff near the entrence to La Push

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Showda

Showda

Cliff near the entrence to La Push Empty
PostSubject: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:30 pm

showda slowly walked along the cliffs edging closer to La Push. He has not been here long so he does not know anything about teh area or the pact that was made. He just thought that this was a beautiful palce
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:34 pm

I stay near the border, still in the woods in my wolf form, growling quietly.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Showda looked up hearing the growling. he noticed the wolf standing there. he wondered if this was like the wolf that harashed him in town. he got on gaurd watching the wolf
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:38 pm

I barked, warning the vampire not to go any further.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:40 pm

he stood where he was Looking at the Wolf with his amber eyes. He only stoped because he did not want to cause trouble with the wolf
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:42 pm

I lifted my head slightly, wariness faltering as I saw his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:44 pm

Showda looked at the wolf" i belive you are not a normal wolf and will understand what i am saying. if you are worried about me attacking the humans here you have no need to."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:45 pm

I coughed a laugh, I didn't believe him. Vampires weren't that good.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:48 pm

He stood up and walked closer to him watching the Werewolf being carefull not to get too close to the border.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:51 pm

I became puzzled, the only vampires who'd been here with golden eyes had been the Cullens and their 'cousins' the Denalis... This wasn't normal. I transformed atomatically.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:52 pm

he looked at him" My name is Showda Kitaye"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:52 pm

"Embry Call.." I growled.

ooc: gtg later
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:53 pm

ooc: see ya
He Sighed" no need for vilonce here"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 pm

"And why should I believe you, a bloodsucker?"
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:55 pm

He walks up to the point of the border." hmm its up to you wheater you do or not"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:31 pm

I growled and flinched away from him.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:33 pm

he chuckles and just sits down and take out a book.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:51 pm

"You're a strange bloodsucker, normally you'd attack."
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:52 pm

showda laughs" please...like i have a reason too."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 pm

I shook my head slightly and thought, Strange bloodsucker...
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

He laughed and opened the book" hehe i miss Loveless" he says laughing.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:58 pm

"Loveless?" I put on a puzzled look.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:58 pm

" it's an old book of mine...i gave it to a girl i like.." he laughs.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm

"Ah...wait...She human?"
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm

he looks at embry like he's an idiot" there are female vampires as well you know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliff near the entrence to La Push   Cliff near the entrence to La Push I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliff near the entrence to La Push
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next