Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosalie Hale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale <3

Rosalie Hale <3

Rosalie Hale Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie Hale   Rosalie Hale I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Name: Rosalie Hale

Birthday: sometime in 1915

Biography:
Rosalie was born in Rochester, New York, as the daughter of a banker. Royce King II took an interest in her and soon the two became engaged. Rosalie was extremely envious of her good friend Vera and her baby boy and, while on a visit, noticed that she did not share the same relationship with Royce as Vera did with her husband. Dismissing it, Rosalie later walked home and met an intoxicated Royce and his friends. Royce bragged about his fiancée's beauty, leading to her being beaten, presumably raped, and left to die. Carlisle, coming across her, decided to change her into a vampire. After her transformation, she tortured and killed those who had beaten her, including Royce, but did not drink their blood.

Now she lives with Dr. and Mrs. Carlisle Cullen, as their "adopted" daughter; along with Alice Cullen, Edward Cullen, Emmett Cullen, and her "twin" Jasper Hale.

Personality:
Rosalie is described as the most beautiful creature that ever walked the face of the Earth; even for a vampire. To some she may come off as being an "Ice Queen", but deep down she knows she only acts this way to cover up her past. She is tall, statuesque, and has long, wavy blonde hair.

Family/Clan:
The Cullens. Rosalie is married to Emmett Cullen, and is the adoptive sister of Edward, and Alice Cullen, and Jasper Hale the adoptive daughter of Esme and Carlisle, and is also Bella's sister-in-law.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Rosalie Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Rosalie Hale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:37 am

OMG! IT'S ROSALIE!
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale <3

Rosalie Hale <3

Rosalie Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Rosalie Hale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:00 pm

haha. cool, so what's going on in the RP so far?
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Rosalie Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Rosalie Hale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:14 pm

just look around. nothing is not random here. lol
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale <3

Rosalie Hale <3

Rosalie Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Rosalie Hale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:24 pm

grrreat haha.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Rosalie Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Rosalie Hale I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:13 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Rosalie Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Rosalie Hale I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Approved ^^
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rosalie Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Rosalie Hale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosalie Hale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPG :: Creation :: Canon Creation :: Vampires-
Jump to: