Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom in the theaters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:37 pm

"It's okay, you're not the first one." Addi frowned as she rememberd Austin, Brent, and Jacob, from back home.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:41 pm

'Yeah im not that surprised who doesn't love a beautifu-. Jesse through his hands up "What the fuck! I cant stop thinking...its almost impossible."
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Addi rolled her eyes. "Whatever, It's okay, I don't care what people think, I pretty much know what goes on in your mind."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:49 pm

"So you knew what i thought that one night? Everything? Jesse started to get flashbacks of his thoughts. He thought of sitting on the log next to Addi and then all of a sudden they just started making out. Excuse me, I'll be right back. God, i gotta get outa here before i show her something that i'll regret. Jesse headed toward the water fountain and drank some water.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:51 pm

When Jess got back, Addi was staring blankly ahead, as he walked by Addi stuck her foot up and grinned evily. Twisted Evil "Bwa-ha-ha!" Addi fake laughed evily.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Jesse finally stopped thinking about her and headed back toward his seat. He saw that she was staring blankly ahead. "Good...shes not mad at me." JEsse tried to slip by her, and her foot shot out and tripped him. He fell into the smoothie, the smoothie fell to the ground, and he fell on top of all of the liquid. His shirt was all messy and wet.

Jesse stood up and got close to Addi's face "Thanks for making me do this here...as payback, you know me, and other people know it." Jesse laughed. He wasn't mad, he was actually happy. He stood up straight, and took his shirt off. He sat down and put his arm on the empty seathead. He looked at Addi and she was staring at him... "What?" Jesse quietly added a "Mwahaha" to the end of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Addi took out another paperbag with holes and looked at the screen. "BWA-HA-HA!" Addi shouted.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:03 pm

"God...we look so weird." He took the bag off of her head and ripped it into pieces. "I told you didn't I? The next time i see you with a bag over your head, im ripping it up. Bwahahaha Jesse smiled and laughed. "Hey! your the one that tripped me!"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Addi put on another bag. "Don't touch!!!" It said.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:08 pm

"Oh, ha, ha." Jesse took the bag off of her head and held it out of her reach. "Can you reach that far"? Jesse laughed
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:18 am

The bag started to float back to Addi and landed on her head.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Jesse looked at her and sighed, "Is there anyway to get that bag off of your head?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:13 pm

"Nope."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 pm

(wow...ive been waiting for like 2 days for you to reply and you just say "Nope." lol)

Jesse slid off of the chair and onto the ground. He got on his hands and knees and started to bowe in front of her. "Pleeeeease? I'll do anything!"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:04 pm

"Nothing you can do will get this bag off my head." Addi crossed her arms. "Unless it includes the Jonas Brothers that is."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Jesse sighed again. He got back into his chair and shook his head. He tried a weak attempt to take the bag off of her head, but he knew that he was probably going to get yelled at or she would get mad at him. He slowly reached over to the bag, all the while, Addi's eyes were on him. He grabbed the bag and was slowly pulling it off.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Addi slapped his hands away. "DON'T TOUCH MY BAG!" Addi yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:10 pm

'Yeah, i thought so.' Jesse gave up his feeble attempts to remove the bag and just sat, staring at the screen. The movie wasn't even close to finishing. He sighed once more and decided just to let her have her way and let her wear the bag. He wiped the smoothie off of hishands from when he got down on his hands and knees to beg her to take the bag off. "I don't care anymore...you can keep the bag on if you want." He shook his head and raised the left side of his mouth.

He forgot that he had mike n' ikes and he opened the box. Looking inside at the many different colors, he picked out a blue one and ate it.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:18 pm

"Good!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 pm

"Mhm..." He didn't know why...but all of a sudden he felt so...slave-like. Its like she put him into a trance, and he did all of her bidding. "Sorry for trying to take the bag. You have every right to be embarassed by even being by me..."
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:26 pm

"That's not true."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:28 pm

He looked in her eyes. "Says the girl with the bag over her head." He let out a failed laugh and he looked down, thinking of what to say next.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:40 pm

"Don't bother thinking, i'll hear it anyways."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:44 pm

"Oh yeah i forgot that you could do that." He even sounded gloomy. Why though? He couldn't explain it.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 pm

"there's no explination really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom in the theaters
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPG :: Twilight RP Area :: Port Angeles :: The Cinema-
Jump to: