Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom in the theaters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Jesse laughed and decided hell go get something to eat. "Well im going to go get some candy, or maybe a smoothie. Want one? I just recently came across some money..." Jesse smirked and pointed to the guy in front of them, his pocket was open and his wallet was hanging out of it.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Addi giggled. "Sure, can I get some wappers and a tripple berry smoothie?"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:11 pm

"Yeah sure, ill be right back." Jesse nudged his way through the crowd of legs inbetween the isles. He walked down the lighted isle towards the door, someone's foot just had too e in the way and it just had to be a cocky guy, around his age. "Hey buddy watch it!" He told Jesse. "You watch it dumb-ass, keep your feet out of the isle!" The guy stood up, obviously a challenge, Jesse just simply planted his feet evenly, and punched him in the face. The guy fell backwards onto his girlfriend and she spilled soda on her white shirt. 'Daaaamn...' Jesse stood to look at the girl a bit and then went off to get the stuff.

He reached the door and went through it, security came in and ask him "Who is fighting in here?" "Oh no one, this guy tripped and spilled soda on his EX-girlfriend." The security guard walked back and Jesse wondered 'Why the hell does a theater have security guards?' He finally reached the desk and ordered 2 Tripple Berry Smoothies, a box of Whoppers, and a box of Mike n' Ikes. He headed back to his seat and when he reached it he handed Addi the smoothie and the whoppers

"Sorry it took so long...some guys just don't know how to shut-up."
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Addi rolled her eyes. "Thanks." Addi took the smoothie and whoppers. She took a whopper and ate it, then put the box in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:32 pm

"Thats all your gonna eat? There going to melt you know!" He drank some of his smoothie and then he heard the rattling of the empty cup. "Ey!! What the hell is this about!? No you shut up, don't make me come up there. Because your head will be up his ass!" Jesse cursed and stormed through the isles. The guy that he knocked over erlier was sitting alone now and Jesse laughed, when he walked by he knocked the guy on the back of the head. 'Man, I love this' He thought to himself. He pushed the door open with his foot and walked up to the counter. "You dirty bastard!! You gave me one sip of this shit and i want 2 cups free right NOW!" He got what he wanted and he went back into the movie.

He sat next to Addi and laughed. "Wow alot has happenend since you got here...its been fun." He looked at the movie and it was only half-way over.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Addi laughed and pulled out the whoppers, but this time the box was twice the size it origonally was.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:50 pm

"Heeeeey...you already had a big ass box of whoppers...haha why did you make me get another one?" Jesse laughed. "Can i have one?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:57 pm

"No." Addi grinned. "Kidding!" Addi hands Jess a handfull.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Jesse smiled "Thanks...oh!...Wow...your hands are so soft..." Jesse took the whoppers from her hands and looked at the movie. It seemed almost over.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:01 pm

"Thanks." Addi looks back at the screne. Two people in the movie started to kiss, so Addi threw popcorn, wich hit each of the characters in the eyes, at them and started booing and critisizing. "COME ON! I COULD DO BETTER THAN THAT IN MY SLEEP!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 pm

"I doubt that..." Jesse said it very quietly but he thought it at the same time. He laughed quietly under his breath. He sat back and got comfortable and actually started to watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:32 am

When Jesse though I doubt that Addi threw a peice of popcorn at him that landed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:36 am

"Heeeey...what was that for?" Jesse smiled and laughed. "Im gonna get an infection from you." He smiled and drank some of his smoothie.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:46 am

Addi threw a marshmallow at his face. "I heard you."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:47 am

Jesse laughed, but he wouldn't admit defeat. "What are you talking about? you heard me laugh?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:52 am

Addi glared at him. "No, before I threw popcorn into your ear, I heard you."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:54 am

"Becuase i said that you had soft hands?" Jesse was losing and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:54 pm

"Don't B.S me, Jess!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:57 pm

"Alright, alright, alright...what do you think I said" 'Shit, shit, shit, im going to lose!'
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 pm

"Already lost!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Jesse stared blankly at her. His eyes were wide, and mind was racing. 'That had to be an accident!! Theres no way she heard what i thought...maybe i said it on accident...'
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:19 pm

"No way? Really? Remember," Addi tapped her head, "with a strong mind, anything can happen."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 pm

"Oh yeah?" 'Then what am i thinking of right now?' Jesse thought about the first thing that came to his mind. A heart. No! she might get the idea that i like her. Oh shit...What if she can!! then she can hear everything i am saying!!...then she'll know that i like her!! Jesse froze and his eyes went wide. "God damnit!"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:29 pm

"1: I can hear your thoughts. 2: Yes, I get the impression that you like me. And 3: Now, there is no time for fucking bad language!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Jesse threw his head back "Shit! I didn't want you to find that out."
Jesse bent over and pulled his bangs in frustration. He taped his foot on the floor in agitation and yelled "Fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom in the theaters
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPG :: Twilight RP Area :: Port Angeles :: The Cinema-
Jump to: