Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The movie didn't follow the book well...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

The movie didn't follow the book well... Empty
PostSubject: The movie didn't follow the book well...   The movie didn't follow the book well... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Who else agreed with me? It followed very far off the book. My friend, cousin, and I were talking about possibly remaking the movie, making it the RIGHT way! Anyone agree about that? Disagree? Let me know! Hey, maybe we could use you in the movie!

Oh, and tell me who you think was horrible at their part. Lol, Kristen didn't make a good Bella!

Last edited by AdalineCullen on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The movie didn't follow the book well...   The movie didn't follow the book well... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Yeah, I didn't like Kristen
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrpg.rpg-board.net
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: The movie didn't follow the book well...   The movie didn't follow the book well... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Yah, I would have made a way better Bella than her... if I looked the part that is... And I miss the albino joke! But I do like that part when she comes over and they're all cooking.
Rosalie: Is she even Itallian?
Emmett: Her name's Bella.

lol, that's awesome! But I do perfer the growls from the baseball scene in the book! i could totally hear them in the book. Although, Rob couldn't do a good growl (lol, i watched it with the commentary). and I perfer snow rather than rain in the scene where the car almost hits Bella. And the medow was nowhere CLOSE to what I pictured in the book, you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The movie didn't follow the book well...   The movie didn't follow the book well... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The movie didn't follow the book well...
Page 1 of 1