Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shane Cross (Reed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chibiangel

Shane Cross (Reed) Empty
PostSubject: Shane Cross (Reed)   Shane Cross (Reed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Name:
Shane Cross (Reed)
Birthday:
28 of January , 1873
Biography:
His life was a mess written in rimes, for he always sufferd, but did that like nobody else could. He sufferd so much for love was his reason,but nobody was made for him. But that was after his human life,witch has ended by a bloodthirsty newborn vampire.He was then killed by Aro, before he could kill Shane, but he thout he died, so he left him.He then tried killing a human, but before he ever tried, the human fell and cut. When Shane smelled the blood, he gone crazy.He never smelled something so horrible.He didn't even try to aproch, but the man runned and spilled him with blood. Some was in his mouth. He instantly threw up. It tasted like rotten tomatoes and rotten eggs. Then, he decided: "i'm not a vampire. i'm just a human with supernatural powers".
Personality:
Sarcastic, Black humor , Vegetarian , Lovely
Family/clan:
natural mother : Emilly Reed
natural father: Jack Reed
adoptive mother : Yukina Cross
adoptive father : Aaron Cross
Natural / Adoptive sister : Rebecca
Adoptive Sister : Zoey
Adoptive Brother : Nick
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

Shane Cross (Reed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Cross (Reed)   Shane Cross (Reed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:10 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Shane Cross (Reed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPG :: Creation :: Custom Character Creation :: Vampires-
Jump to: