Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anori at the movies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Showda

Showda

Anori at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:49 pm

Anori sits on the wall looking at the movies.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Jade sighed and glanced at the list of movies.Hm...what should i watch...
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Showda looked over and noticed the girl there. he jumped off the wall and walks over towards her" hello"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:57 pm

Jade turned her attention toward the stranger,"Um...hi..." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:59 pm

He looked at the movies and ordreed tickets to some Drama and walked in
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:01 pm

Jade picked a random movie and walked in. She sat down on a seat and the far back corner and stared up at the screen watching the previews.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:02 pm

It happened to be the movie that showda chose and he looked around to see if he knew anyone at the movie and he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 pm

Jade had snuck a pack of m&m's in the movie and slipped one of the small candies into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 pm

He sighed and sit in an oppened seat a couple of seats away from her and he takes out a moutian dew he'd bought and opend it.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:09 pm

Jade sighed and twisted her nose ring around trying to ease her boredom. She yawned and rested her head back and stared at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:09 pm

He sighed at the movie wishing he hadnt picked this one and then all of a sudden someone in the front row started fithign.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 pm

Jade flinched in her seat as she heard the noise coming from the front rows of seats. She sat up and glanced over the man that was in front oh her to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:12 pm

2 secerty gaurds where trying to seperate a group of people who were fighitng and failign( omg i saw this at the slipknot consort that was where i live 2 months ago it was funn)
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:14 pm

Jade watched them.

ooc:lol wow Do you know why they were fighting?
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:15 pm

( no clue it was funny as hell though it was like one sidded beyond belife Lolz)
the secertuy gaurds brought them out" wow that was the most enternaining part of the movie soo far."
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:17 pm

Jade smiled watching them exit. Once they were gone she sat back in her seat and ate some more of her candy.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:18 pm

showda tosssed his mountian dew can at htem on the way out and they got in trouble for that also. showda starts laughing,
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Jade saw that out of the corner of her eye and giggled silently.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:20 pm

he looked back at the movie( ig tta go for now)
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:22 pm

The lights dimmed and the room went dark as the movie began to play. Jade watched while she ate the rest of her candy.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:42 pm

The door opens and two people run in. They're two girls, they're throwing popcorn at each other and laughing like crazy. People shush them so they throw popcorn at them and run to the back row to sit and throw popcorn at the couples making out in the middle row.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anori at the movies   Anori at the movies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anori at the movies
Page 1 of 1