Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Trails

Go down 
+2
Amber Blacklock
Jacob Black
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

Vampire Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:13 pm

she started limping to a footpath
"Just follow this trail to a clearing nearby, i parked it there,"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:15 pm

"Alright." I scoop her into my arms and jog at an even pace towards her car. I don't stop to ask her, I don't even listen to see if she's complaining about me picking her up.
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:18 pm

she didnt complain, but certainly didnt expect it
"Uh...thanks?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:21 pm

I smile down at her. "No problem." I keep joging until I reach the car. "Alright, keys." I hold out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm

she reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out the keys
"All yours, just dont crash it,"
she smirked
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:26 pm

"Me?! Crash!? Are you kidding?!" I burst out in laughter. I open the passanger door and set her inside. I shut her door and get in the drivers seat. "Alright, lets see how this baby runs." I start the engin.
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:29 pm

the engine purred smoothly
"You wont get any trouble from it, its never failed me,"
she patted the dashboard
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:31 pm

"Its nice." I smile at the car and then at her "You take good care of it huh?" I ask while starting to drive out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:35 pm

"Of course, it's my pride and joy,"
she smiled back, then clipped on the seatbelt
"I'm probably the only girl i know that has any interest in cars,"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:40 pm

I look at her again, shock showing in my face "You're intrested in cars? Heh, well if you need any help fixing this baby up you should come by my house. I'm really good with cars." I drive through the rest of the trees and go onto the road. You could see the waters. "Another beautiful day." I say scarcastically, looking at all the clouds. It was dark and gloomy.
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 pm

"heh, will do. She's been needing a tune up anyway, the tires have been slipping in the mud. I do off-road driving a lot,"
she smiled, also looking out her window
"Eh, i've seen worse, i like the rain,"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:47 pm

"Alright, I'll see what I can do. And yeah the rain is nice. It's what I'm used to." I shrugh.
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:50 pm

"how much i would i owe you for the tune up?"
she asked, looking at the rain hitting the windsheild
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 pm

"hmm...It'll probably cost you (blabity blabity) bucks. Of course, I'd probably give you a discount." I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:56 pm

"And why would i be getting this discount?"
she asked, glacing over at him and grinning
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:58 pm

I shrug. "You're part of the pack, part of the family now. 'Sides you seem pretty cool." I blush slightly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:01 pm

she smiled, taking the compliment well
"Likewise,"
she reached across to put on the stereo
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:04 pm

I run my fingers though my short hair. What am I doing?! I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:07 pm

she put on the stereo, Forks Radio coming on
"...and later on today we'll be expecting high winds and possibly thunder and lightening.."
the radio crackled

"oh, perfect..."
she sighed, having a slight fear of lightening
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:09 pm

"You seem a little shooken up. Don't tell me you're afraid of a little tunder and lighting?!" I laugh "How will you ever survive here?" I roll my eyes and pull into my driveway. "Wells heres my place, I know you said you didn't want to go here, but you might need some time for damage control before you get home."
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:11 pm

"Well excuse me, but when you see your brother get struck by lightening and not even get to go to his funeral you don't get too keen on it!"
she growled and climbed out of the car, slamming the door and walking into the house
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:13 pm

I get out of the car, and go inside after her. I grab her arm "Look...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...." I trail off in my sentence.
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:17 pm

she shook her head, looking down at the floor
"...you didnt know...its not your fault..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:44 pm

I let go of her arm, and grab her by the shoulders. I turn her to face me. "Look I'm still sorry. I talk without thinking a lot."
Back to top Go down
Amber Blacklock

Amber Blacklock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:47 pm

"I had no right to yell at you like that.."
she still avoided making eye contact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trails   Vampire Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Trails
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPG :: Twilight RP Area :: La Push :: La Push Forest-
Jump to: