Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Showda sitting in the springs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Showda

Showda

Showda sitting in the springs Empty
PostSubject: Showda sitting in the springs   Showda sitting in the springs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Showda is walking along the side of the forest. she walks by the string and moves his hand along the water.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Showda sitting in the springs   Showda sitting in the springs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Showda sighs looking around" nothing...not even a mongrale"( his word for wearwolfs)
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater

Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Showda sitting in the springs   Showda sitting in the springs I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:35 pm

I trudge though the forest in my wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Showda sitting in the springs   Showda sitting in the springs I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Showda noticed the werewolf walking along( wrong topic but whatever)
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater

Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Showda sitting in the springs   Showda sitting in the springs I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:44 pm

OOC: oppse! sowry ^-^

I sniff the air and catch the scent of a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Showda sitting in the springs   Showda sitting in the springs I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 pm

( no problem lolz)
he looks over towards her his amber eyes slowly looking at her then he looks back at the water.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater

Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Showda sitting in the springs   Showda sitting in the springs I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 pm

I growl and run towards him.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Showda sitting in the springs   Showda sitting in the springs I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Showda sighs and notices that she's with sams pack" you know if you attacked sam will be mad at you." he says grinning slightly" we
ve come to an understanding"
Back to top Go down
Selena Frost

Selena Frost

PostSubject: She's Right   Showda sitting in the springs I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:07 am

Selena followed Leah through the trees, her frosty blue eyes scanning the springs. She let out a quiet bark. He's right you know, Sam will kill you. She knew that Leah hadn't even met her before, but all the wolf packs talked of Sam and Jacob's packs. She was good at listening and had picked up a lot about the creatures that lived around here. She turned her piercing blue eyes to Showda and she nodded respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showda sitting in the springs   Showda sitting in the springs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showda sitting in the springs
Page 1 of 1